We are Gold Standard!
People are what makes Charlton Morris tick. They are the ones who are the experts in their industry. They are the ones who will go to extraordinary lengths to make sure that our clients and candidates get the best possible experience.
Part of our vision is to provide the best possible people experience and so the feedback we receive on the back of the process will go a long way in ensuring we continue to be a great company to work for.
We are continuously devoting time and resources to make sure that our people are engaged and motivated. That is why we are really excited to share with you that we’ve been awarded Investors in People Gold!
This accreditation takes into account everything from internal processes and data collected over the past 3 years to engagement survey results and randomised one on one interviews with the team so to be recognised as a gold standard business is something we are incredibly proud of.
What does this mean?
The model evaluates how well we are leading and supporting our people based on several criteria, meaning we aren’t just compared to others in recruitment but also benchmarked against the same criteria used in other industries.
Here's why we are Investors in People Gold:
- Our leaders are reliable and committed in motivating their teams.
- All our people embody our values.
- Everyone is supported through an ethos of empowerment and responsibility.
- We have objectives in place and take action based on feedback.
- We have a robust reward structure to make our people feel motivated an perform at their best ability.
- Our roles are specially created with the company’s objectives in mind.
- We develop our people and give them the right tools to succeed.
- Our culture encourages continuous improvement and innovation.
- Sustainable success is the key factor of all our accomplishments.
Safe to say we are incredibly proud of this achievement. But the motivation to provide our people with the best possible working environment does not stop here. We will continue to improve and develop to further help and support everyone at Charlton Morris.
Does this sound like a company you’d like to work for? Get in touch here.